Getting the surface right百姓彩票手机下载,百姓彩票正式版下载 ,百姓彩票投注
Our surface treatment methods can strengthen the advantages of aluminium and add a beautiful finish to your product.
Painting and anodizing百姓彩票手机下载,百姓彩票正式版下载 ,百姓彩票投注
When we talk about aluminium surface treatment, we are talking primarily about painting and anodizing.?Anodizing seals and protects extruded aluminium.?Painting gives you an?unlimited selection of color, with varied sheen and excellent color consistency.
Surface treatment can also include embossing, grinding, polishing, tumbling, wrapping and printing.
Why anodizing helps百姓彩票手机下载,百姓彩票正式版下载 ,百姓彩票投注
Anodizing your aluminium extrusions creates a dirt-repellent surface and improves corrosion resistance. It provides a surface with electrically insulated coating and preserves the finish of the metal. And it creates a surface that is pleasant to touch.
Mechanical finishing百姓彩票手机下载,百姓彩票正式版下载 ,百姓彩票投注
We prioritize surface treatment, including mechanical finishing, in our research and development. This includes:
- Anodizing and painting techniques and processes
- Anodizing trials with control of current, voltage, temperature and bath composition
- Compatibility with?alloy compositions
- Corrosion tests for painted profiles
- Development of?process parameters
- Measurements of current wave form, voltage and temperatures
- Quality tests?and characterization of anodic coatings
- Surface and chemical?analyses
- Surface topography
- Wear tests